Friday, May 9, 2008

Groovy



So, my whole purpose for this blog thingy is to JUST DO IT! No, not talkin' Nike, here folks. A class I am taking has sort of inspired me to do this awesome journal, and post some pics of it. Although, I haven't posted journal pages yet, I will! Really! I totally mean it. In the mean time, I will post a few of my favorite pics-some are on my Deviantart page, so they may be repeats!


These pics are of my miracle baby, Sydney.



Debb, I am dreaming of visiting your studio! At some point I will be free and Robert will be at work and I will come over-thankx for the Pan Pastel idea!! I have had a ton of fun with them! When are you going to post your pics from Edgefield? Our next outing-that park in BFE I told you about!!


Cate, You are an awesome photographer, and your haiku isn't crappy!!!



Love you guys!!!




2 comments:

Zeborah Loray said...

I linked to your blog. It says Brandi- Artist.
You are now officially an artist. Says so right on my blog. :)

Zeborah Loray said...

Add a link to your Deviant page so I can remember where it is....