Friday, June 27, 2008


Ok, here it is, the worst picture of me in my pre-gastric bypass days. The gal next to me was my best friend until I lost her to the bottle. I put up a good fight, but after I had Sydney, I could no longer spend my time taking her to detox in the hospital in the middle of the night or dealing with her issues. I have been thinking about her a lot lately. With all of my current health problems, I sure could use her to cheer me up, she could always make me laugh, even when I was crying. I am bathing in self pity and feeling so sorry for myself that I have become all doom and gloom in my own head, of course. God forbid I actually reach out and let people know I need help. I am off the anti-depressants because I can no longer afford the $100 a month they cost, I am broker than I have ever been and just got another $7200 in medical bills to add to the existing $22,000. I was in so much pain that I went to the nearest hospital instead of going to direct to OHSU where I get my discount and they, a week later, have already stuck me with the bill!!! Lori, where are you now????

No comments: