Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun with Fotos!!!!

On a recent photo outing with my friends Debb and Matt, we discovered two very very cool things.....one being the Ashram where we were able to take the most beautiful flower pics and the second being the Alberta Street art fair. Two totally different places that were so much fun to shoot and honestly, just to be there was cool enough! Amazing people and amazing art! Here are just a few thousand of those shots:



The colors of the people, their art, their flowers, their dancing reminded me of a garden of humanity-the coolest sort of humanity.






And the not so human bits of humanity were there representing the "keep Portland weird" posseeeeee.


Music and dancing everywhere!




Ashram flowers:









1 comment:

Zeborah Loray said...

There are things in your photos I don't even remember seeing.
It was all so glorious. :)

You got some awesome shots.
I think you are braver with getting interesting framings than I am. My photos are a bit stodgy in comparision.

Thank you so much for a wonderful day. Love you. :)