Monday, September 14, 2009

I have to do this again!?!

Well, after a super-fun day of bowel prep yesterday, it didn't *take*. So my colonoscopy with Dr. J has been rescheduled for Thursday. I am going in for a CT scan today though, hopefully this ubber-radiologist will spot what others have not. Dr. J requested this guy specifically. I am determined not to let this get me down, but it is getting harder and harder. I was in the ER again on Friday night and they talked about admitting me, but decided against it (thank GOD!). I can handle the pain but what I can't handle is the bills that keep rolling in.

I did some art journal work on Thursday and it was a good relase for me. I was able to get all that negative juju out and away from me to allow my body to heal. After 5 surgeries in 4 years, I am ready to call it quits and try a new route. I feel like things are getting worse, not better.

I still don't have a teaching placement,which at this point is good because I can keep my days open to work on healing, doc visits, tests, ect. Another part of me is anxious to get into a classroom, though. I want to be there learning and teaching and sharing with the students.

The best medicine is laughter and my daughter has been giving me a lot of giggles lately. She, at 3 1/2, is reading and sounding out words better than I could have expected and she is the happiest little thing and it is hard not to be joyful when she is so stinkin adorable! She kisses my stomach and tells me I am all better and when she looks at me with those big amazing eyes, I have to admit that she does make me feel better. :)

No comments: